We are very excited to announce the first Science and Technology Exploration Class. Here are some details and rules/guidance of our offering:
- Although this training is to prepare potential volunteers for our CI SE events, we will still charge students some fee to cover materials, space, and insurance
- Students who sign up for the training are not obligated to support our future events
- Students must follow the rules defined by the facility, supporting organization(s), teachers, and teachers’ assistants
- For safety reasons, students must comply with the liability agreement(s) provided by the supporting facility and/or organizations
- Students must prepare their own computers and some basic supply ready for the lab exercises
Ping-Wen Ong, Ph. D.
01/03: Irvine Ranch Water District - Community Meeting Room
02/13: Irvine Chinese School
02/20: Irvine Ranch Water District - Community Meeting Room
02/27: Irvine Chinese School
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating.
"IRVINE RANCH WATER DISTRICT NEITHER SUPPORTS NOR ENDORSES THE CAUSE NOR ACTIVITIES OF ORGANIZATIONS WHICH USE THE DISTRICT'S MEETING ROOMS THAT ARE MADE AVAILABLE AS A PUBLIC SERVICE" |